As part of the imposed measures against the Coronavirus, we have made the following internal agreements from March 24, 2020
Stone nv will close completely as of March 24 and provisionally provides for a minimal staffing on Tuesdays and Thursdays for employees who offer you the best possible service behind closed doors.
Please note that the situation can change quickly and we adjust the situation daily. It is recommended to always call the company first before taking initiatives.
- Collection is only possible on predetermined days under the following conditions:
– between 8 a.m. and p.m. – 5 p.m.
– only after pre-ordering by email or telephone and after our services have confirmed a collection time;
– you must call 09/3889111 on arrival; Once on site, we ask to keep a minimum distance of 3 meters because of our warehouse workers and the rules imposed by the government regarding respect for hygiene;
– cash payment is not possible (customers who have to pay cash cannot pick up);
– unannounced collections are no longer possible, the gate will remain closed from March 24
- . Deliveries (by us) will continue for the time being, provided that the following is taken into account:
– the delivery note must no longer be signed off;
– there is no direct contact between our driver and the customer;
Our showrooms and depots are closed to the public.
Our employees continue to work behind closed doors on Tuesdays and Thursdays to continue to guarantee the best possible service.